Call the CIA
Ver Sitio en EnspaƱolMain Office: 864-688-0121     California Office: 951-677-3030     More Contact Info
Mobile Heading

Our Business Insurance Programs

Here at the CIA, we carry various insurance programs for different types of businesses and individuals. You'll be amazed at our large selection, and we will make sure that you get the best policy with the best premiums. Below you will find the types of businesses that we most often insure, but we are able to insure more than just these! If you do not see what you are looking for in the list below please give us a call at 864-688-0121 to see what we can do for you! Click on one of the links below to fill out applications pertaining to your business.

We also insure personal lines! Visit out personal insurance page to get a quote on homeowners insurance, auto insurance and more!

What type of business are you trying to insure? Search Here:

  • Airsoft


    Insurance for Airsoft fields, Stores, Mobile Airsoft Fields, Manufacturers & Tournaments.

  • Archery Tag

    Archery Tag

    Insurance for Archery Tag businesses & events.

  • Archery Tag

    Artisan Contractors

    Insurance for Artisan Contractors, Commercial or Residential.

  • Axe Throwing

    Ax Throwing

    Insurance for Axe Throwing Venues

  • Bowling


    We provide insurance for bowling centers inside of family fun parks as well as bowling alleys that are not part of a bigger park.

  • Brokers


    Our broker program allows agents to partner with the CIA to provide clients with insurance for Inflatable Rentals, Eurobungy, Indoor Inflatable Centers, Trackless Trains & Rockwalls.

  • Girl on Bungee

    Bungee Trampoline

    Insurance for Bungee Trampolines. Also known as Eurobungy or Bungy.

  • Business People


    Our business insurance offers high quality professional liability, product liability and general liability for all different kinds of businesses whether in the entertainment industry or not.

  • Canoes


    Camp Insurance for: Summer Camps, Paintball Camps, Church Camps, Sports Camps & more!

  • Christmas Trees

    Christmas Tree Lots

    Insurance for Christmas Tree Lots & Christmas Tree Farms. We can also provide insurance for Santa Entertainers.

  • Commercial Auto

    Commercial Auto

    Insurance for Commercial Autos such as: pick-up trucks, vans & landscaping trucks.

  • Cyber Liability

    Cyber Liability

    Supplemental Cyber Liability coverage for your business. If you deal with customer information or credit cards, this is important coverage to have for your business!

  • Clown Entertainer


    Insurance for a variety of entertainers such as: Musicians, Clowns, Bands, Singers, Comedians, Actors, Performers, Puppeteers, Magicians, Mimes, Dancers & More!

  • Escape Room

    Escape Rooms

    Insurance for Escape Rooms & Escape Games. We provide coverage for both seasonal & permanent escape rooms.

  • Girl on Eurobungy

    Eurobungy / Bungy

    Insurance for Eurobungees (also known as Bungee Trampolines).

  • Table Setting

    Event Planner

    Insurance for Event Planners. We can insure all aspects of the event planning including event cancellation, the venue and the event planners themselves.

  • BMX

    Extreme Sports

    Insurance for Extreme Sports. Paintball, BMX, Martial Arts, Mud Runs and more!

  • Merry Go Round

    Fairs & Carnivals

    Insurance for Fairs & Carnivals. We also offer coverage for Amusement Rides, Concessions, Carnival Games, Petting Zoos & Entertainers!

  • Kids on Ride

    Family Entertainment Parks

    Insurance includes devices such as: Rope Courses, Go-Karts, Mini Golf Courses, Bowling Centers, Inflatables,Laser Tag, Batting Cages & more!

  • Haunted House

    Halloween & Haunted Houses

    Insurance for Halloween activities including: Haunted Houses, Haunted Trails, Halloween Festivals, Pumpkin Patches, Zombie Runs, Escape Rooms & more!

  • Inflatable

    Indoor Inflatable Centers

    Insurance for Bounce Houses, Moon Walks & other Inflatables that are inside of an indoor facility that stays in a fixed location.

  • Girl on Bounce House

    Inflatable Rentals

    Insurance for businesses that rent out inflatables for use at birthday parties, festivals, school events & more.

  • InlandMarine

    Inland Marine

    This provides coverage for your business property for fire, theft, vandalism on premises, or if Inland Marine while off premises.

  • Girl with Laser Gun

    Laser Tag

    Insurance for laser/lazer tag facilities located inside of Family Fun Parks, by themselves as well as mobile laser tag.

  • Kids doing Martial Arts

    Martial Arts

    Insurance for Martial Arts Schools, Events & Tournaments. Types of Operations include: Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Kick-boxing, Taekwondo & more!

  • Bull

    Mechanical Bulls

    Insurance for Mechanical Bulls, Bucking Broncos & Bucking Machines.

  • Golfer

    Mini Golf Courses

    Insurance for Miniature Golf / Putt Putt Courses. We insure Mini Golf courses inside of Fun Parks as well courses by themselves.

  • Mud Runner

    Mud Runs

    Insurance for Mud Run Events, Strongman Competitions & Zombie Runs.

  • Violin


    Insurance for bands, orchestras and solo musicians!

  • Outdoors

    Outdoor Guides & Outfitters

    Insurance for Outdoor Guides & Outfitters. We can also insure your outdoor events & festivals.

  • Paintball


    Insurance for Paintball Fields, Stores, Mobile Paintball, Manufacturers, Promoters & Tournaments.

  • Kids Playing on Bounce House

    Party Equipment Rentals

    Insurance for Party Rental businesses that rent out equipment such as: inflatables, mechanical bulls, portable rock walls, tables, chairs, tents & other amusement devices and party equipment.

  • Hurt Guy

    Product Liability

    Product Liability Insurance for manufacturers, distributors, suppliers & retailers that make products available to the public.

  • Professional

    Professional Liability

    Professional Liability Insurance.

  • Pumpkins

    Pumpkin Patch Insurance

    Insurance for pumpkin patches & other Halloween events.

  • Nerf

    Nerf Tag Arena Insurance

    Insurance for nerf tag parks and arenas.

  • Rock Wall

    Rage Room Insurance

    Insurance for Rage Rooms and other types of amusement facilities.

  • Rock Wall

    Rock Climbing Walls

    Insurance for Climbing Walls, Rock Climbing Walls & Climbing Gyms. We insure both portable and permanent walls.

  • Rollerblades


    Insurance for Ice Skating Rinks, Roller Skating, Skateboarding Parks & Roller Derbies.

  • Special Events

    Special Events

    We can insure all sorts of special events such as: Weddings, Corporate Events, Political Conventions, Large Parties, Festivals, Concerts, Sporting Events & Halloween Events.

  • Soccer Ball


    We insure all kinds of sports such as: Sports Facilities, Team Sports & Sporting Events. Sports include Soccer, Baseball, Mixed Martial Arts, Football, Lacrosse, Karate, Dance, Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Basketball & more! We also can provide sporting event insurance.

  • Train

    Trackless Trains

    We insure mobile trackless trains as well as trackless trains that stay in one fixed location such as inside of shopping malls.

  • Trampoline Park

    Trampoline Park

    Insurance for Indoor Trampoline Parks & Foam Pits. We can insure your entire center.

  • Bride


    We provide insurance for the wedding, wedding cancellation & the event planner.

  • keyboard and phone

    Workers Compensation

    Covers your employees for bodily injury, medical bills, loss of income & payment to dependents. This is a requirement for employees in most states.

  • Vendor


    Insurance for vendors, concessionaires, exhibitors at tradeshows, special events, festivals & more.

  • Flamingo

    Zoos & Aquariums

    We provide insurance for the zoos, aquariums, wildlife parks, drive-thru zoos & more.

  • Zorb Ball Close Up

    Zorb Balls

    We have insurance for zorb balls, water balls & other types of amusement devices.