Login or Register
You can only get rates like these from the CIA

How to get an inflatable insurance quote

Step 1 - Gather your documents: For Party Rental insurance we will need the following documents: • a 5 year no loss letter or if new business sign no loss statement. • Copy of your rental agreement/waiver • Copy of your safety rules • Pictures of signage with hold harmless wording (Pay for Play Only) • A list of all your inventory

Step 2 - Fill out an application: Business Owners can fill out this party rental insurance application .

Step 3 - Wait... for your agent to get you the best quote (this can sometimes take some time depending on the individual needs of each business as well as how many people are trying to get insurance the same time as you).

Step 4 - Sign Binding Documents: Your agent will send you an email with all of the documents that you need to sign. It is important to sign all the places the agent indicates to avoid having to go back and sign again. Your agent will highlight the areas you need to initial or sign.

Step 5 - Pay your Premium: Once we receive payment, you will be all set!

Getting Quotes for Other Business Types

The steps are basically the same for every business type, except for the documents needed may differ & we have different applications for many different business types.
Find your business type to get started.

Careers at the CIA

Want to join our SC team? We are hiring! Fill out an application.

CIA Staff

Want to put a face to the name? See the friendly faces of the CIA!


Our customers are saying great things about our wonderful staff and customer service!

Take Control of your Insurance

Download the CIA Control Panel to view your policies, request certificates, message agents & more!