Call the CIA
Main Office: 864-688-0121     California Office: 951-677-3030     More Contact Info
Musical Instrument and Musician Insurance from the CIA green music notes in the background

Insurance for Musicians

We provide insurance for musicians that will cover all your music needs! We can cover solo musicians, performing groups, bands, and other types of entertainers. Cossio Insurance offers general liability insurance for entertainers, property coverage for instruments, and we can even provide coverage for your special events & concerts. Our agents will take your unique circumstances into consideration in order to get you the best coverage possible for your musicians insurance or musical instrument insurance.

Insurance for musicians is available at general liability limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 Aggregate. Please speak with an agent if you have other limit requirements. The insurance for musical instruments caters to three different types/groups of instruments: Individual InstrumentsSymphony Orchestras & Recording Studio Equipment.

Other Coverage

On top of your regular musician's insurance policy there are some additional policies that you may need to make sure that your business is fully covered.

Workers Compensation

This coverage is a requirement in most states if you have employees. It provides coverage for bodily injury, medical bills, loss of income, death for all employees, full time or part time.

Download Application

Professional Liability

This coverage will provide defense against negligence claims made by a client. This is also known as Errors & Omissions insurance.

Download Application

Special Events

If you are planning a concert or music festival you may want to consider getting special event insurance.

Download Application

Electric Guitar laying on a rock in the forest