Login or Register
You can only get rates like these from the CIA

How to get an inflatable insurance quote

Step 1 - Gather your documents: For Party Rental insurance we will need the following documents: • a 5 year no loss letter or if new business sign no loss statement. • Copy of your rental agreement/waiver • Copy of your safety rules • Pictures of signage with hold harmless wording (Pay for Play Only) • A list of all your inventory

Step 2 - Fill out an application: Business Owners can fill out this party rental application . Insurance Agents will need to first sign-up to broker with us. Once activated agencies will be able to login to the broker control panel and fill out applications through there.

Step 3 - Wait, for your agent to get you the best quote (this can sometimes take some time depending on the individual needs of each business as well as how many people are trying to get insurance the same time as you).

Step 4 - Sign Binding Documents: Your agent will send you an email with all of the documents that you need to sign. It is important to sign all the places the agent indicates to avoid having to go back and sign again. Your agent will highlight the areas you need to initial or sign.

Step 5 - Pay your Premium: Once we receive payment, you will be all set!

Getting Quotes for Other Business Types

The steps are basically the same for every business type, except for the documents needed may differ & we have different applications for many different business types.
Find your business type to get started.

  • Family Fun Centers

    Every family fun center & sport is unique. Which means that they need different coverages.

  • Party Rentals

    Insurance for inflatables is our specialty! Bounce houses, mechanical bulls, eurobungy & more!

  • pr-sample23

    Special Events

    We have insured many different events from snowboard racing to political conventions.

  • pr-sample23

    Paintball & Airsoft

    The CIA has been insuring Paintball fields since 1996, from the smallest to the largest fields in the USA. We have no age restrictions!

  • Mechanical Bulls

    Insurance for mechanical bulls.

  • Nerf Tag Arena

    Insurance for Nerf Tag Arenas & Parks

  • Trampoline Parks

    Insurance for trampoline parks

Careers at the CIA

Want to join our SC team? We are hiring! Fill out an application.

CIA Staff

Want to put a face to the name? See the friendly faces of the CIA!


Our customers are saying great things about our wonderful staff and customer service!

Take Control of your Insurance

Download the CIA Control Panel to view your policies, request certificates, message agents & more!

Preferred Provider for

Bounce House Store Galaxy Bulls Jingo Jump Creative Inflatables Big Top InflatablesCutting Edge Creations